Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shadi Ka Laddu--Part 2

As Mr Siddhu rightly said.."Experience in the comb which life gives you when you are bald".I have learnt this the hard way that you should never leave a job unfinished. My decision to write the blog in parts have backfired majorly . The first part has come under the scanner of my home ministry. Now I am writing this blog under a point 'Belan' range using whatever remaining rights of free speech I am left with now :-(
"Satya -Mev ............(hamesha)Pit-te"
Every dark cloud has a silver lining. And fortunately, my woman is a firm believer in the saying that the quickest way to a mans heart.........
I am not sure, if there is any clear cut partition inside me that divides my heart from my stomach. However,one thing is for sure that both of them have room for many:-)
I am glad that I dont need to survive on maggies or Mr MTR`s survival kits anymore.Since my needs are very basic, heartful meals keep me more then happy.
The other good thing is that I now wear clean/Ironed shirts which now matches with my trousers. And I can actually find the clothes in my closet now. So the daily drill of searching for a missing sock is a thing of the past. My house is now SocX compliant;-)
Talking abt socks ,I was also enlightened with a gospel that the socks we wear have to match with the belt.
I have even broken my age old equilibrium with the colonies of microbes living in the innumerable cavities of my teeth. Their late night buffets have ended now when I am forced to brush my teeth before I sleep.
The chance to work in a Ramsay brothers blockbuster is also gone since I cant grow my nails for more then a week.
She has made sure that I reduce my role in Airtel network congestion too.
Be late then being late is my driving mantra now.
For the first time, I have discovered the meaning of being 'responsible' .It actually feels nice to know that you have a reason to go back to your home. I guess Its almost immpossible to explain the healing effect of her simle when she opens the door for me.
For all the souls who are jobless enough to read this post, take my word and take the plunge.
Even if you are martyred in the line duty, you would have surely tasted this sometime sour/mostly sweet "shadi ka laddu":-)
(After all freedom is not the only thing in life)

2 comments: